"Macy.js is a lightweight, dependency-free, 4 kb masonry layout design for a hassle-free configuration". (http://macyjs.com/).
Usefull pagelist custom template for masonry layout. Responsive (Set num of cols for each breakpoint). Set space between cols. Works well with any style or framework (bootstrap, foundation and so on).
- No change in the core view.php pagelist markup (ver8.02)
- Lightweight (4k)
- Simple API
- Cross broswer support (including IE9+)
- Currently only one instance of macy is supported per page.
- I dont want to "go far" from the core block (updates ect) so currently you can edit macy.js install values only by code "manually" (Its really easy).
- A lot of times its good idea to match macy.js breakpoint to your framework breakpoints.
- For more control on your pagelist from C5 admin panel - search for Addons like pagelist gallery or grid gallery 2
Full macy.js API: