ProEvents is the most powerful Event and Calendar package for Concrete5. Most importantly...simple.
ProEvents utilizes Concrete5's powerful attributes system to give you total flexibility and control allowing you to attached any Concrete5 attribute type as additional data to your events!
All this while providing your clients with a sleek, easy to use dashboard interface.
No other Events package for Concrete5 offers the power and flexiblity of ProEvents multi-date recurring dates engine and Attribute based architecture!
- churches & non-for-profits
- resort availability
- concert schedules
- performance schedules
- team schedules
- business events and conference scheduling
- recurring dates & date sets by day, week, every other week, or month
- all day events
- featured events
- copy events for quick event creation
- Mark Events as "Booked" or "Available"
- Super clean main C5 navigation menu added for front-end posting & editing of events
- Color Categories
- Exclude specific dates from large recurring sets.
- unlimited Calendars
- Responsive calendars, mini AJAX calendar, small calendar array, week calendar, list view, agenda view, and archive/past dates views.
- All views compatible with Responsive themes + special views designed spedifically for responsive sites.
- Basic list, full cal, responsive cal, small cal, and small cal array all support "booking" status
- iCal link on Calendars, and RSS feed on events list
- Filter by multiple categories.
- Filter by Featured Events
- Category Coloring.
- Filter by User with new "Save Event" option per user.
- automatic google map link
- social integration links for facebook and twitter
- Edit Events with front end pop-up dialog, Composer, or back end dasbhoard
- Convieniently manage events in your C5 dashboard
- Exclude specific dates within your recurring date sets
- Modify per-event generated date info
- Mark events as "booked" or "available"
- Events are pages, so you can add addtional blocks to your event landing pages
- See & manage your booking availability in the generated dates tab
- invite others button with on/off global setting
- special additional attributes set for attaching unlimited data to your events