This package allows you to easily create and configure RSS feeds, so that your audience stays better updated on new content on your site.
- Provide HTML content in your RSS feeds, like images and links
- Create RSS feeds with clean URLs like /concrete5/rss/
- Filter a feed's results by author, site location, or page type
- Add links to your RSS feeds anywhere on your site
- Manage all the feeds on your site from one location within your dashboard
- Integrate with the Stats package, so you know when people are subscribing
- Automatically converts relative urls to absolute urls
- Includes English, French, Dutch & German translations
What's included in this package?
- A new dashboard section for viewing and configuring your RSS feeds
- A RSS Feed page type
- The RSS Link block, for adding links to your feeds throughout your website
Want to see it in action? Check out the RSS Feed Creator video tutorial »
Project Page: http://concrete5packages.com/toolbox/rss-feed-manager