Update July 2015 - Only works for users with existing APIKey from Scribd
It is a super simple Universal Document Viewer !
Upload any document (pdf,word, powerpoint,etc) and it displays directly in your page.
Supports multipages and images.The simplest way to publish a document.
NEW: Compatible with Iphone, Ipad, Android phones too!
It is using the scribd API and you will need to register for a free api key on their site prior to using it.
Multipage ebook Example
Tile Example (flash rendering example)
This is really the simplest way to display a nicely formated document in your webpage.
Update May 2014:
- Fixed issue with parameters
Update Nov 2013:
- Some user did not upgrade to 1.4 which is the iOS compatible version. Reuploaded that with correct version in controller file.
Update May 2013:
- Default rendering engine is Html5 with ability to force old flash rendering method
Update Nov 2011:
- Make documents public (your site and Scribd website) or private (just your site)
- Choose the display option for your document
- Flip Book with nice animation
Document uploaded can:
- Keep the same font as original document
You are not restricted to web fonts
- Have multiple pages
A flash interface allows the user to flip pages
- Have images
No need to upload the images first in concrete
- Be shown Full Screen
Great intuitive interface for the user
Example of use:
- Restaurant Menus
Currently supports the following document formats
- Make sure CURL in enabled with php on you web host.