How to use "Separator" block:
- Install the package via the marketplace.
- Edit a page on your website.
- Add a new block - select "Separator"
- Enter a height in pixels for your separator without using px or em or % - eg "5".
- Enter a width in pixels for separator, if you want full width spacer you need to add "100" if half of width then add "50" this value will be converted in % so no need to add "%" or "px,em"
- Select Separator Style... there are three style "Solid", "Dotted", "Dashed"
- You can change separator color with color picker.
- if you want separator should have upper and botom space so then you need to add "Separator Top Margin" and "Separator Bottom Margin"
- Save the page and view BUMB.