v1.7 (February 20, 2014)
- New icon and re-branding of package
- Changed date format to a drop-down select option
- Improved block form editor interface
- Added auto-delete of database upon uninstall
v1.6.8 (June 24, 2013)
- Linked hashtags have been updated and no longer user v1 API
- Hashtag have been updated to use v1.1 API, sorry about that!
- Twitter auth was lost when block was edit, this is no longer occurring.
- I've come up with some basic user acceptance criteria to run each release through, hopefully reducing errors.
1.6.7 (March 2, 2013)
- Adds support for Twitter v1.1 API.
1.6.6 (September 30, 2012)
- Removes reliance on JsonHelper for 5.6.X compatibility.
1.6.5 (June 26, 2012)
- Added a Tweetcrete prefix to all OAuth classes to prevent library conflicts with other Twitter addons
1.6.4 (June 25, 2012)
- Fixes an issue where if you're not displaying enough tweets and you filter out replies and retweets, no tweets display.
1.6.3 (June 25, 2012)
- Fix to prevent issue where when filtering out replies and retweets, not enough results are returned to display.
1.6.2 (June 25, 2012)
- Fixed an issue caused by 1.6.1 where no tweets would display.
1.6.1 (June 25, 2012)
- HTTPS links are now automatically hyperlinked
- Emtpy timeline results no longer raises array_merge exception
1.6.0 (March 24, 2011)
- Adds ability to specify cache TTL in UI
- Replaces use of decode_json in PHP with Concrete's support thereby relaxing PHP requirements
- Adds "Timestamp in words" support so that tweet timestamps can be listed like "About 26 minutes ago"
1.5.0 (March 22, 2011)
- New core timeline factory
- Updated TwitterOAuth libraries
- Redesigned block add/edit UI
- Added preference to hide author from individual tweets
- Enhanced use of caching timelines
- New image based follow button
- Hash tags and user timelines now function in conjunction
- User timelines work even when authenticated user is not shown
- Timelines are cached for display even when Twitter is down
126.96.36.199 (February 16, 2011)
1.4.1 (January 24, 2011)
- Introduces ability to follow multiple users and hash tags
- Introduces ability to show avatar with each post
- Improved caching
1.3 (July 20, 2010)
- Leverages Concrete5's caching library (eg. Zend, APC, etc) to store timeline. If twitter cannot be reached, cached timeline will display.
- Added option to display retweets (Thanks to Ben Partner @ WaveQ)
- Most logic moved out of view into helper or controller
- Added support to display avatar
- Added follow button that links to user page on Twitter.
- Increased height of add/edit interface