Working with the Carousel
- Click "Add Item"
- This will add a carousel item, you can edit it or delete it!
- Click "Edit"
- Every field here is optional.
- You can have just an image, or just content, or fill it all out!
- Click "edit" again to collapse the items editable fields.
- This carousel is responsive (as long as your theme is, at least)
- The breakpoints are 768px and 1024.
- By default the carousel will have however many items are set on mobile
- if the screen/window is at least 768px, it will show the number of items set for "tablet"
- if the screen/window is at least 1024px, it will show the number of items set for "desktop"
- Thumbnail Width/Height
- This field is required, and must be a number.
- The carousel will crop an image to this width/height, and respect the ratio as it scales down for mobile.