concrete5 8.2.1 is now available! It is strongly recommended for anyone running version 8.0 and above, and fixes a number of issues with 8.2. It also adds searching to express objects and more!
Here are the full release notes for concrete5 8.2.1:
- Added search to the Express Objects Dashboard interface.
- Added associations to Express Object Listing Interfaces
- Updated CKEditor to 4.7.1 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added the ability to specify multiple attributes in a mask format for listing attributes in associations in Express. (e.g. %first_name% %last_name% to populate the entity dropdown.)
- Added the ability to open a link in a lightbox once again (thanks mnakalay)
- Improved viewing of videos in the file manager (thanks deek87)
- Improved performance and memory usage when importing images (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Page List block pagination displays as "Previous" and "Next" when logged out
- Stack improvements on upgrade from 5.7 to 8.2 on a multilingual site (thanks mlocati)
- New asynchronous thumbnail generation was passing height along twice, instead of width and height. This is now fixed. (thanks danklassen)
- Fixed bug where incorrect primary key definition lead the Express Entry Detail block to not save properly.
- Fixed: Search block pagination isn't working
- Fixed bug where Express Entity Selector wasn’t working.
- Fixed SQL injection in file folder parameter accessible to logged in users (
- Pagelist update so the topic tree choice affects the preview pane (thanks seanom)
- Fix inability to search pages, users or files in advanced search by boolean attributes
- Fixed Multilingual: Navigate Sitemap does not reflect language
- Added permissions to user lists
- Fixed: Prevent infinite loop in Next/Previous block under certain conditions.
- Fixed bug with page aliases displaying many times in the sitemap.
- Fixed bug where FileList items repeating in pagination results, pagination doesn't appear
- Fixed miscellaneous permissions errors when updating certain sites from 5.7 to 8.2. (thanks Ruud-Zuiderlicht)
- Fix: Wrong icons for sort order of files in file sets (thanks deek87)
- Fixed: New optional asynchronous thumbnail builder does not load underscore JS. (thanks Seanom)