It's time to kick off some developer network tutorials!
As previously discussed in town hall meetings, we would like to have an ongoing series of interactive sessions where concrete5 community developers can interact directly with members of the core team to discuss best practices and explore challenging problems.
We hope that these sessions will benefit the community members who attend the sessions and also be turned into videos, written tutorials, and improved documentation.
• What: C5 Dev Round Up is what we are calling our bi-monthly developer training live stream. We will cover a new topic each episode, today we are discussing getting started with a new concrete5 project from scratch
• Who: @myq and @korvinszanto and all of you!
• When: 25 April 2019 at Noon PDT
• Where: https://youtu.be/GLH0RFCAIc0
• How: Join us in #town_hall and use the :wave: emoji if you have a question
This is our first time running this event, we'd love to hear your thoughts, and ideas for how we may improve the next one!