Interested in working directly with the core team of a successful open source project? We'd love to hear from you.
Here's just a few ideas we quickly put together that might work for a summer project, but we'd be happy to review yours as well:
- Implement new UX changes to our file manager.
- Build an example database application using Express and create documentation for it.
- Rebuild our old showcase area as a more modern stand-alone site.
- Build a website for your favorite charity using concrete5.
- Help turn the Conversations block into a fully featured forum.
- Flesh out all the routes in our REST API
- Smoother, more powerful and user-friendly migration tool from 5.6 -> v7+
- Implement an asset pipeline system, as per https://github.com/concrete5/c
- Check out Github to see what we're working on and pitch your own idea!