It's time for another episode of Learning concrete5 with Korvin and Myq. We are holding an ongoing series of interactive sessions where concrete5 community developers can interact directly with members of the core team to discuss best practices and explore challenging problems.
We hope that these sessions will benefit the community members who attend the sessions and also be turned into videos, written tutorials, and improved documentation.
• What: We are discussing how to create packages and possibly themes
• Who: @korvinszanto and @myq and all of you!
• When: 23 May 2019 at Noon PDT
• Where: https://www.youtube.com/embed/NrKhJmj5WJg
• How: Join us in #town_hall on slack and use the :wave: emoji if you have a question
If you have thoughts ideas or questions join us in the #town_hall channel on slack