We're kicking off a new season of Learning concrete5! After the first few episodes, we've decided to bring more of the team onboard to share even more details of the steps we go through when developing with concrete5.
The next few episodes will focus on theming concrete5, from planning and selection to implemenation and packaging up as a stand-alone theme.
Season 2 will still be live so concrete5 community developers can interact directly with members of the core team to discuss best practices and explore challenging problems. If you have thoughts ideas or questions join us in the #learning-concrete5 channel on Slack.
We hope that these sessions will benefit the community members who attend the sessions and also be turned into videos, written tutorials, and improved documentation.
• What: We are discussing how to create packages and possibly themes
• Who: @frz, @evan, and @myq and all of you!
• When: 2019 June 13 at Noon PDT
• Where: https://www.youtube.com/embed/-x5HW2JgMBY
• How: Join us in #town_hall on slack and use the :wave: emoji if you have a question