Learning concrete5 continues to focus on theming concrete5, from planning and selection to implemenation and packaging up as a stand-alone theme.
Season 2, episode 2 will work on the basics of setting up a concrete5 theme, creating some page templates, and creating some headers and footers based on the technical overview of work from the previous episode.
We will be live so concrete5 community developers can interact directly with members of the core team to discuss best practices and explore challenging problems. If you have thoughts ideas or questions join us in the #learning-concrete5 channel on Slack.
We hope that these sessions will benefit the community members who attend the sessions and also be turned into videos, written tutorials, and improved documentation.
• What: We are discussing how to create packages and possibly themes
• Who: @korvin and @myq, and all of you!
• When: 2019 June 27 at Noon PDT
• Where: https://youtu.be/t9O1mhycZ28
• How: Join us in #learning-concrete5 on Slack and use the :wave: emoji if you have a question