The latest concrete5 contains a wealth of updates, including.
- Full page and block caching, to improve the performance of concrete5 sites.
- Major performance improvements, to both the editing and viewing experience
- Significant file manager improvements, including saved searches, better column customization, the ability to reorder files in sets, and much more
- A new stable version of TinyMCE (the rich text editor that concrete5 uses)
- Lots of bug fixes and little feature improvements. View them all by visiting the full release notes.
You can download concrete5 5.4.1 from here: