We know you loved concrete5 7.5.4 so much we thought we would release 7.5.5 right away.
This is a maintenance release and we strongly encourage you to update your sites.
Most notably, version 7.5.5 fixes:
- You can no longer deactivate or delete your own user account in the Dashboard
- Social Links block opens links in new tabs (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed inability to clear site contents when installing themes that swap the site's contents with their own.
- Fixed issue where pasted blocks weren't using proper grid container settings.
- Fixed inability to bulk delete files.
- Fixed inability to login with Oauth-based authentication types, including concrete5.org community and others (thanks Fabian Vogler)
- Fixed bug: Layout column widths are no longer editable after being saved the first time
- Fixed error when adding files to sets and not logged in as admin.
If you haven't upgraded to concrete5 5.7.5 yet now is a perfect opportunity to do so. See what's new in 5.7.5.