concrete5 8.4.0 is coming very soon, and today we're happy to announce a new release candidate. Release candidate 2 fixes some issues with the first release candidate, and adds a couple new features like a CKEditor update, some new events and more.
concrete5 8.4.0 is a big release, with a lot of improvements, bug fixes and feature updates. Some of the bigger updates include:
- Custom Thumbnail Types per file sets
- Calendar block has new agenda views for year list, month list, week and day
- Added a System Email Addresses Dashboard page that lets you set the default email addresses
- Added bulk user commands: activate, deactivate, delete, remove from group and add to gorup
- Automatic package translation (for sites connected to concrete5.org)
- Massive improvements to image handling in the core
- Many, many bug fixes
- Updated components and new developer events
And much, much more. Here is the full list of 8.4.0 updates.