Today we launch Certification for concrete5 with a slightly unique approach (would you expect anything less from us?). We've decided to break certification up into very granular measurable topics. We're starting off with 21 different tests, organized into Developer, Designer and Editor categories. These cover topics such as Upgrading and Moving Sites, Theme Development, Basic Block Building, Developer Concepts, and Advanced Permissions.
If you are an employer who needs to find an expert, you can search for members with specific certifications to match the type of work you need done. There's no abstract distinctions for you to try to guess about. Each certification course is a quick multiple choice test that covers a very specific topic.
- Get 3 test credits for $15 or you can buy a full pack of 21 for $95.
- Time to take a test is one minute per question
- Tests can be retaken after 24 hours
- Members search now includes filters for each Certification test
- Tests are typically made up of 25 multiple choice questions that are pulled from a larger pool of questions
To celebrate the much awaited launch of ceritifcation, we're running an awesome early adopter promo:
The first 5 people who complete a certification will receive a care package from the core team.The care package will include a t-shirt, a custom button, and a printed certificate signed by the core team.