Classes are about two hours long, and taught in a group format. We'll stop periodically during the sessions to answer your questions. Instructions for connecting to the training classes are emailed out the day before the class.
- Changing Content on Your Page
- Entering and Exiting Edit Mode
- Preview vs. Publish
- Managing Page Versions
- Basic Page Properties (Paths, Descriptions, etc)
- Page Design Options (Selecting Page Types and Themes)
- Content Block vs. HTML Block
- Content Block: Best Practices
- Block Design Options
- Using Layouts
- Using Stacks
- Adding Navigation Elements to Your Site (Auto-Nav and Page List blocks)
- Creating a Basic Form (Form block)
- Sitemap: Basic Structure
- Sitemap: Moving and Copying Pages
- Sitemap: Deleting Pages
- Installing marketplace Add-ons
- Installing and Activating Themes
Need help getting started? Our Basic Editor Techniques class covers the common tasks & tools you'll encounter when editing a concrete5 site, plus best practices to make sure you do things right the first time.
Basic Editor Techniques Training Class
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
9 AM PST
Registration is now closed for this class. Watch our blog for more training opportunities!