Interested in working directly with the core team of a successful open source project? We'd love to hear from you.
Here's just a few ideas we quickly put together that might work for a summer project, but we'd be happy to review yours as well:
- Implement new UX changes to our file manager.
- Build an example database application using Express and create documentation for it.
- Rebuild our old showcase area as a more modern stand-alone site.
- Build a website for your favorite charity using concrete5.
- Help turn the Conversations block into a fully featured forum.
- Flesh out all the routes in our REST API
- Smoother, more powerful and user-friendly migration tool from 5.6 -> v7+
- Implement an asset pipeline system, as per https://github.com/concrete5/c
- Check out Github to see what we're working on and pitch your own idea!
Join us for another online town hall meeting on Tuesday (2019/02/05, 5 February 2019) at 9:30am Pacific
It's here! concrete5 v8.4.4 has arrived: http://concrete5.org/download
This version is a pretty light update, but there are some worthwhile security updates and a couple nice enhancements including:
Our monthly first tuesday meeting got into a scheduling limbo with the new year.
We're still planning on being online at 9:30AM Pacific in Google Hangouts:
Join us for the first concrete5 townhall meeting of 2019 on Tuesday, January 8th (8 January) at 9:30 a.m. PST.
We will be ringing in the new year on our normally scheduled meeting date, so the first Tuesday of each month, so let's meet one week later.
Just a quick reminder that we're doing another get together online next Tuesday the 4th at 9:30am Pacific
We had a great time reconnecting and chatting about concrete5 at the Town Hall last Tuesday. Here's some of the big take aways:
We believe that follow up is important. Cascadia PHP/concrete5con was an awesome way to connect with the community back in September, but it’s November now and we’ve mostly had our head down working on projects.
Wow, what a great time at CascadiaPHP! I want to personally thank everyone from the community who managed to come out to help make the conference double as our first concrete5-con!