Safrantours - Experts in freedom travel for 25 years is a travel agency located in Mirabel-et-Blacons in the Drôme region of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
6tematik wanted to review its complete graphic charter and then design an easy-to-understand multilingual e-commerce site, so that users could easily find and book stays in France and Europe.
Why did you choose concrete5 for this project?
Mainly for three reasons:
- Concrete5 manages multilingual sites very well, both in terms of managing the tree structure and multilingual equivalences and in terms of translating interface elements, without external tools.
- Safran Tour's need to set up a private section allowing customers to book journeys online, to have a follow-up of their orders, and to post notices on past trips. Concrete5 makes it possible to set up private sections very quickly and to add additional functionalities.
- It was necessary to set up a gateway between the site and the customer's ERP allowing the exchange of price flows, reservations, etc. We knew that Concrete5 would allow us to develop these very specific functionalities while keeping a great ease of administration.
What was made easier by using Concrete during development?
We were able to easily create specific and customizable pages such as the reservation page, the tour sheets, or the favorites page thanks to C5's single pages which allowed us to make custom scripts.
The native functions of C5 and the overriding simplicity made the development easy. We were able to develop a complex online booking process interfaced with the client's ERP, by staying focused on interfacing. The rest was pretty effortless and we saved time on the database connection and form creation.
We implemented testimonials and reviews management system in the website’s admin, thanks to the possibility to create menu items in Concrete’s dashboard and to associate custom functionalities to them.
The ability to natively create member sections allowed us to quickly set up a customer section with restricted access for the tour booking part.
How has Concrete made ongoing maintenance and content management easier on this project?
Our customers really seem to like this system and to understand the content management core concepts quite fast, quickly getting on rails to make their website live on their own.
"I find Concrete quite intuitive and easy to access, especially for all the changes that can be made directly on the front end. It makes the layout especially easy. "
A User-Friendly Website
The Safrantours home page has been designed with the objective of arousing the desire to escape. Very supplied with beautiful photos and presenting a selection of iconic stays, everything is done to make you want to use its quick stay search or its interactive map, and find the stay that will take you through the process of booking online.
6tematik and Safrantours worked together to design a user-friendly e-commerce site based on navigation designed to meet the needs and habits of clients who are already well known to the agency.
They have therefore implemented various specific features, combined with an attractive design to enhance reading comfort.
Rich and Intelligent Travel
In these sheets, they have detailed the many information of each stay so that everything is crystal clear.
An iconography and a rating system for the comfort and difficulty of the stay, give a global vision.
- The image carousel offers a preview of the panorama.
- The interactive map and its timeline detail the different stages of the journey
- The access card gives details of the place of stay and its accessibility
- All the precise information on prices, services, options, and characteristics of the stay are organized in 3 tabs.
- The suggestions for stays promote the promotion of similar trips.
Giving a voice to its community of travelers, Safrantours wanted to offer users the possibility to rate and comment on stays online. Each sheet thus concludes with feedback from travelers, consolidating confidence.
A Logistical and Practical Tree Structure
When looking for a trip, it must be simple and fast. With the Safrantours e-commerce site, you get straight to the heart of the matter with a menu with several entries:
- “By destination ”: interactive map in France and Europe
- "By activities ": cycling, hiking, well-being, trailer ...
- “By major routes ”: ViaRhôna, the Loire by bike ...
- “By themes ”: coast, canals, mountain countryside…
An Advanced Search System
The stay search engine has an advanced filter system.
With its invaluable help, you find exactly what you are looking for in the blink of an eye and refine your search using different filters.
An Intuitive Reservation System
Despite its complexity and a large number of choices available, booking a stay is ergonomic and fluid.
Guided through several stages, you will register the different participants, assign them rooms and beds, possibly rent the bikes, and select options for your stay, before choosing the method by which you will receive the complete travel file, summarizing all these data as well as the stages of the stay.
A Passionate Blog
In addition to the e-commerce part, they have also set up a blog through which Safrantours can speak directly and provide expert advice to travelers, in addition to publishing the articles that make up its news.
Like a good website from 6tematik , the Safrantours website is designed in mobile first. In doing so, it is fully smartphone compatible and can be accessed on any type of terminal.
On the move or from a landline, the site display is optimal, regardless of the device on which it is viewed.
6tematik supports you in the digitalization of your business. They are eCommerce experts and create tailor-made websites and web platforms.
Their graphic approach is centered around the user experience. For specific needs, they carry out the advanced web and mobile developments and connect your ERP / CRM / PIM and other web platforms with agility. We also ensure your 360 ° digital communication to develop your activity.
Partner Page: www.concrete5.org/6tematik
View Other Case Studies
A commercial & growth strategy brought to life through a new website to bring a refreshed competitive edge for Whistl.
U.S. Army MWR
They deliver Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs and services enabling readiness and resilience for a globally-responsive Army.
The Cpa (Armenian Heritage Center) is a cultural facility of the Culture and Heritage Department of Valencia Romans Agglo created in 2005 by the city of Valencia.