- New bulk user commands
- Improvements to the Calendar functionality introduced in 8.3.0.
- Improvements to the YouTube Block
- The ability to specify a publication end date for a page
- Automated translation installation for packages
- Lots of bug fixes
- Much More
A huge release, commemorating our 10th anniversary, 9.0 will include:
- Support for multiple concrete5 sites per installation
- A full-featured REST API
- Updates to the internal queueing engine
- Lots of code cleanup
- Multilingual support in Express
- Much more
Contribute to the CoreWant to contribute to the core? Look for "help wanted"!
Want to know which issues are the most important for us to get done? Anything in the milestones listed above are things that we really, really want – but there are other issues in GitHub that's we'd like help on too. Look for the "help wanted", "like to have" and "love to have" labels. Those denote the things that we'd love community assistance on.