C5 Magic

4 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at www.c5magic.co.uk >

Like many busy developers, I am so busy doing stuff that I never quite get round to working on my own site! 

The basic infrastructure for what you see on www.c5magic.co.uk was put together in an afternoon, from creating the MySQL database and installing Concrete5 to adding the gradient background and overriding the fonts of the default theme.

I used many of the add-ons I have developed to facilitate this process. Having the right tools to hand makes creating a site easier, faster, reliable and maintainable.

Of course, there have been subsequent changes as I add more support pages for my addons, but hopefully you get the general idea. With the right tools, it doesn't take long to have a web site up and running. When it does come to updates, with the right tools you can make changes easily and safely.

Add-Ons & Themes

Last Updated

Intelligent display of the time and date a page was last updated.

Thumbnail

Mega Menu

Animated drop-down menu with multiple tiers plus site search, login integration & stack integration.

Thumbnail

Magic Heading

Automate headings, titles, descriptions and metadata for SEO and Facebook.

Thumbnail

jQuickie

JavaScript development environment in a block, optimised for concrete5.

Thumbnail

jQuickie Resources Bundle1

A selection of graphics, slider, form validation and table scripts as assets for the jQuickie add-on.

Thumbnail

Toolbar Quick Links

Add convenient File Manager, Sitemap and eCommerce quick link icons to the toolbar.

Thumbnail

Front End List Magic

Add animated pagination to page, file and image lists. Also add selection and sorting of the list right on the page.

Thumbnail

Magic Tabs

Add tabs, vertical tabs and accordions simply by inserting a Magic Tabs block where you want to start a new tab (c5.6 version).

Thumbnail

Style Quickie

LESS and CSS development environment in a block, optimised for concrete5

Thumbnail

Magic Toggle

Create toggling or paging groups of blocks simply by inserting Magic Toggle blocks .

Thumbnail

Blocks by AJAX

Speed up pages and add interaction by loading blocks, stacks and areas by AJAX.

Thumbnail

PHP Info

Show phpinfo() reports for your site/host environment.

Thumbnail

SQL Info

Show info about the mySQL database and environment.

Thumbnail

Config Info

Conveniently view concrete5 configuration files from the dashboard.

Thumbnail

Constants info

For developers to browse php constants defined by concrete5 and the environment.

Thumbnail

Quick Param View

For developers to conveniently view request parameters for the page.

Thumbnail

Quick Attribute View

For developers to conveniently view attributes for the page, owner and current user.

Thumbnail

Backup Job

Automate database backups as a concrete5 job

Thumbnail

FlexJob Scheduler

Flexible scheduling of jobs from within concrete5. Crontab like capabilities from the dashboard.

Thumbnail

Backup Voodoo

Backup and copy database and files for any site, no limits!

Thumbnail

Magic Data

Personalise and enhance your website by utilising and adapting to the data behind it.

Thumbnail

Syntax Anywhere

Add syntax highlighting to sections of code within any block.

Thumbnail

Oembed

Oembed allows you to embed youtube, vimeo, flickr and many other types of content directly in your content and page lists.

Thumbnail

Magic Data Templates1

Use Magic Data within Content, HTML and Page List blocks, text and select attributes.

Thumbnail

Magic Tipple

Add styled popup tips or modal overlays to any word or phrase on a page.

Thumbnail

Magic Linkify

Add links to any text and modify existing links on your pages.

Thumbnail

Structured Content

Rich text editors a bit of a drag? Simply enter plain text and let structured content sort it out.

Thumbnail

Magic Yogurt

Greek Yogurt enabled for Magic Data. The power of Magic Data built into your theme!

Thumbnail

Uber List

List anything - pages, users, file, products, form results, csv data. Format it how you want. The ultimately flexible list block!

Thumbnail

Quick Stack View

Developer tool and concrete5 learning aid to view a php stack backtrace.

Thumbnail

Instant Swipe

Add touch screen swipe gestures to pages, core blocks and addons.

Thumbnail

Proper Job

Run concrete5 jobs directly from buttons or links on a page.

Thumbnail