Loop je Loopbaan

Screenshots Demo

View at loopjeloopbaan.nl >

I created this website for my new startup dedicated to career counseling, coaching & training in the Netherlands. I've been working in this field of expertise for many years, at times combined with HRM management. 

The Casual theme is a good starting point for 'no frills' business related websites. I used it pretty much straight out of the box, using just a two of the available page templates. I did change some colors, which can all be done by clicking the gear icon. So there's no need to edit configuration files.

I did ran into a small problem when an SSL certificate was installed. That had to do with downloading  google fonts (header font). Support was very fast and came with a usefull solution. But I also found a very simple and more elegant solution to solve this issue on concrete5's forum. The issue wil be solved in the next release of this theme so new users should should be OK right from the start.

It's a good theme, I like it very much!

Add-Ons & Themes

Spacer

Add space between blocks without coding. Easy and fast to use.

Thumbnail

Casual Theme

A clean, sleek, elegant and professional responsive theme.

Thumbnail

Automatic Email Obfuscator

Automatically obfuscates all the e-mail addresses on your site to a form that most spambots cannot read.

Thumbnail

Cookies Notice

Customizable notifications of users for anything, including the use of cookies (The Cookie Law Explained).

Thumbnail