Mark Anderson Photography

3 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at www.markandersonphotography.co.uk >

I am a freelance photographer based in Glasgow covering central Scotland and the UK. I gained an NC in Photography from Clydebank college in 1999. I then took a break from photography, though went back to it in 2002.

I eventually graduated from the City of Glasgow College with an HND in Photography in 2004. I worked for Centre Press News Agency for two and a half years before going freelance in 2007.

Most of my work is with the national press and I have had work published in newspapers and magazine's world wide.

Family portrait, children's and wedding photography is becoming a very important side to my business.

I am taking my skills learnt working to tight deadlines and making pictures of of nothing to these areas to great effect. I love working with people to create exciting and dynamic pictures for people to treasure for the rest of their life.

Website Design by Dojo Design Studio - Website Designers Glasgow

Add-Ons & Themes

ProBlog - Professional Blog

Pro Blogging features for your Concrete5 website. Add multiple blogs and authors to your Concrete5 website. Brought to you by http://goradiantweb.com

Thumbnail

Clevyr Tweets

A customizable Twitter stream integration add-on for your Concrete5 website.

Thumbnail

Honeypot

Adds the Honeypot method of preventing spam to your site.

Thumbnail

FlexSlider 2

An awesome, fully responsive jQuery slider addon with touch ability for mobile devices, retina display support, CDN support and much more.

Thumbnail