Media Asset Preservation

2 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at www.mediaassetpreservation.org >

Short and sweet.  I had originally hand-coded the previous version a few years back and have been building everything in C5 for the past couple years now.  I rebuilt it about a year ago in C5 but it was still very outdated and in need of a modern look.  So, I found the Major Marketing theme and customized it a bit and it ended up great.  They love it and it represents their company much better now.

Add-Ons & Themes

Breadcrumbs

Displays breadcrumb navigation as a block

Thumbnail

ProBlog - Professional Blog

Pro Blogging features for your Concrete5 website. Add multiple blogs and authors to your Concrete5 website. Brought to you by http://goradiantweb.com

Thumbnail

Studio Testimonials

Manage and display user testimonials at random, including live rotation, and allow users to submit a new testimonial.

Thumbnail

Popup Pro

Display text, photos, video, Flash and more in a flexible popup overlay.

Thumbnail

Major Marketing

A clean business theme based on responsive Bootstrap, from Twitter. A professional, simple and flexible theme for concrete5.

Thumbnail

Bootstrap Image Gallery

A responsive, retina ready image gallery that features 12 styles, mouse/keyboard navigation, transition effects, slideshow, CDN support and more.

Thumbnail

Display Page Name

A simple block that will output the name of the page currently being viewed in a h1, h2, h3 or h4 tag.

Thumbnail