Rainforest Bounty

Screenshots Demo

View at www.rainforestbounty.com.au >

A site ovehall from an older Business Catalyst site.  This site relied on lots of input from other Concrete5 users.I'd like to specifically thank:

• the Concrete5 team,  Mike put in alot of effort to help me out
  • Ryan from Mesuva for building a new eWay payment gateway!
  • John for his excellent Zone Based shipping add-on - VERY well supported and documented. Thanks John!
  • Sarah for preparing the beautiful photo's for free

Table Based Shipping & CSV Mass update are also excellent add-ons.

The Merchwear theme is a beautiful piece of design, but not suitable for a beginner. This was my 3rd (or 4th?) ecommerce site and while I am admittedly pretty useless at code / css, this theme was not very well documented and could potentially create some hair pulling scenario's for a learner.

This job took me many more weeks than I had planned - it's amazing how many little details there are to take into account. Exhausting, but I am pleased with the result.

Add-Ons & Themes

eCommerce

eCommerce for your concrete5 site. The official eCommerce add-on makes it easy to add and update products.

Thumbnail

ProBlog - Professional Blog

Pro Blogging features for your Concrete5 website. Add multiple blogs and authors to your Concrete5 website. Brought to you by http://goradiantweb.com

Thumbnail

MerchWear

a hot modern eCommerce theme. Includes blocks and custom templates!

Thumbnail

Zone Based Shipping

Massively flexible shipping calculation using customer location and product parameters.

Thumbnail

Automatic Email Obfuscator

Automatically obfuscates all the e-mail addresses on your site to a form that most spambots cannot read.

Thumbnail