Vcheck Solutions - Checks by Pho

View at vchecksolutions.com >

While we have migrated several sites into Concrete5 at this point, this was the primary site that made us look around for an easy to use CMS. It was the first site we started, but the last to finish due to the amount of content and the special functions we kept adding as we went along.

This site uses numerous add-ons, both free and paid. Each added great functionality to the presentation.  One screenshot is the home page of the site, the other is the same page with annotations as to most of the add-ons used.

I would encourage anyone new to Concrete to take some time and review all of the Free add-ons available - many are top-notch. Some of the more functional add-ons can be purchased for a nominal amount.

If I can edit this submission, I will come back with additional screenshots of other pages to show how the other add-ons are used that are not covered in the home page screenshots.

Add-Ons & Themes

Spacer

Add pixel controlled space to your block areas easily.

Thumbnail

Area Splitter

The Area Splitter block lets you split any area you want into any number of sub areas

Thumbnail

Breadcrumbs

Displays breadcrumb navigation as a block

Thumbnail

Save Area To PDF

Add the Save Area to PDF block to generate a pdf file of the entire area in which it is added.

Thumbnail

Last Updated

Intelligent display of the time and date a page was last updated.

Thumbnail

Mega Menu Vertical

Vertical animated fly-out menu with multiple tiers plus site search & login integration.

Thumbnail

Popup Pro

Display text, photos, video, Flash and more in a flexible popup overlay.

Thumbnail

Print My Page

A block made for printing your page. Has a back end css setup and supports custom print image and text. Made for global unity with ease.

Thumbnail

Cube Testimonials

A package which allows creation, management and display of testimonials on your Concrete5 website.

Thumbnail

Vertigo

Responsive and customizable theme which includes several premium add-ons.

Thumbnail