Gold Club Girls

1 person likes this.
Screenshots Demo

View at goldclubgirls.com >

I built this site using the Bootstrap theme, the Bootstrap Image Gallery and FlexSlider 2 from Hostco. These guys are truly awesome at what they do and the most important thing for me right now is to build sites that are responsive. I also used, and recommend, eCommerce by the concrete5 team, Mailchimp by richinnz, Tweetcrete by jereme and all the add-ons I have added in this post. I obviously customized a large percentage of the CSS and I had to create some page types to accomplish what I needed on all the pages, but it all came out great thanks to concrete5 and the add-ons I used.

Add-Ons & Themes

eCommerce

eCommerce for your concrete5 site. The official eCommerce add-on makes it easy to add and update products.

Thumbnail

Tweetcrete

Add a Twitter feed anywhere on your website

Thumbnail

Mailchimp

Enables website integration with Mailchimp

Thumbnail

Form Tableless Layout

Custom form block template that outputs table-less HTML, so forms can be styled via CSS.

Thumbnail

Bootstrap

Based on responsive Bootstrap 3, from Twitter. 21 page types, 18 auto-nav templates, 17 color combinations (bootswatch), composer and eCommerce support

Thumbnail

Bootstrap Image Gallery

A responsive, retina ready image gallery that features 12 styles, mouse/keyboard navigation, transition effects, slideshow, CDN support and more.

Thumbnail

FlexSlider 2

An awesome, fully responsive jQuery slider addon with touch ability for mobile devices, retina display support, CDN support and much more.

Thumbnail