eClinical Solutions

2 people like this.

View at www.eclinicalsol.com >

This is my first Concrete5 site and I have to say I'm very happy with the flexibility of the CMS.  Since my experience with this site I've developed a few other sites and am generally urging my clients to choose C5, as I think it's a wonderful tool for development and probably the most straight-forward CMS I can offer my clients.  They seem to love how easy it is to edit content and this has benefitted me greatly in the referrals I've gotten from them.  I do think C5 has a bright future indeed!

Add-Ons & Themes

Tweetcrete

Add a Twitter feed anywhere on your website

Thumbnail

ProBlog - Professional Blog

Pro Blogging features for your Concrete5 website. Add multiple blogs and authors to your Concrete5 website. Brought to you by http://goradiantweb.com

Thumbnail

Plus Sign Nav

An autonav template with expand collaps plus sign/minus sign

Thumbnail

Natural - Concrete

This is a beautiful and simple HTML5 theme with several special blocks and a mobile stylesheet!

Thumbnail

Popup Pro

Display text, photos, video, Flash and more in a flexible popup overlay.

Thumbnail

Pixo Form Templates

Installs table-less, responsive form templates for the concrete5 form block including putting labels inside of form fields.

Thumbnail

Auto-Nav Pro

An advanced, responsive, multi level auto-nav with optional search, editable colors, ability to add icons or images from the file manager and more.

Thumbnail