Strength/Reliance

2 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at strengthreliance.com >

Fitness and faith are my passions, so I decided to create a site based on the premise that physical, emotional and spiritual health are intertwined.

Starting with the Slate theme, I was able to produce a beautiful site in a short time.

I modified the theme with some different background colors and created a few custom templates to the Page List Plus addon.

Author pages are creating using the custom templates for Page List Plus allowing for a list of posts that are filtered by the author. Category pages are created in a similar fashion, except they are filtered by a selection page attribute.

Add-Ons & Themes

Tweeter

Automatically tweet updates and new pages

Thumbnail

Recipe Card

Publish your recipes on your site using the Google friendly hRecipe microformat.

Thumbnail

Disqus Comments

Allows users to comment your content with Disqus and shows list of pages for blog with count of Disqus Comments

Thumbnail

Socializer

Add social media 'connect with me' icons and social sharing buttons to your site. Automatically post your new composer pages to social networks.

Thumbnail

Block Quoter

Add block quotes or testimonials to your pages with correctly formatted citations and attributions.

Thumbnail

Slate

A clean, minimal, responsive, and mobile-friendly HTML5 theme with lots of features.

Thumbnail

Honeypot

Adds the Honeypot method of preventing spam to your site.

Thumbnail

Page List Plus

A powerful and flexible way to create page lists filtered by keywords, attributes or related to the current page. Utilizes ajax, user selected filters and multiple levels of sorting.

Thumbnail

Popular Pages

Create page lists based on the number of visitors that have viewed them.

Thumbnail