Messiah Lutheran Church

3 people like this.

View at www.messiahlutheran.ws >

Messiah Lutheran is my chirch and when I became a member I checked out our church website. It was old and only slightly funtional. I knew I through C5, could offer something that not only looked nice but was functional for the needs of the church. Before the site basically only had a calendar to boast but now not only has that but offers podcasts as well as video of the sermons, an interactive member community/directory and blog type page for messages from the pastor. The only obsticle now is getting the  church to utilise this site to it's full potential.

Add-Ons & Themes

Vimeo Block

Embeds a Vimeo video player in your site.

Thumbnail

Login

Lets you add a login box as a block.

Thumbnail

Spacer

Add pixel controlled space to your block areas easily.

Thumbnail

Get Directions

Get Google driving directions to a preset location from a user-entered address.

Thumbnail

Social Icons

Social Icons allows you to list your social urls preformated with nice icons!

Thumbnail

Simple Cast

Simple Cast is a podcast package. flash player, rss feed, css layout

Thumbnail

Example FAQ

Adds a basic page-based FAQ system to a website. Used in the Example FAQ Single Page How-To.

Thumbnail

Page List Teasers

Custom template for Page List that displays actual content from pages instead of descriptions.

Thumbnail

Clicky Web Analytics

Add real time web analytics to your web site in minutes with the Clicky Web Analytics add-on.

Thumbnail

Ajax Form

Allows the form block to submit without reloading the page.

Thumbnail

Mailer

Send email to your activated users

Thumbnail

Enhanced User List

Versatile AJAX-driven paginated user lists offering filtering by groups and attributes, flexible sorting, innovative templates, and more.

Thumbnail

eBibleicious

eBibleicious automatically overlays scripture to the verse references within your site.

Thumbnail