John E. Stephens

2 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at www.johnestephens.com >

My first site built with Concrete5. I'm a musician without much income. I was frustrated with other site builders that charge extra for music players, video players, blogs, and ecommerce. I was fortunate to find Concrete5 as an option on JustHost.com. With Concrete5 and it's multitude of free add-ons I was able to create my site with my music, photos, and ecommerce capabilities with the help of Paypal. I use Greek Yogurt theme. It was recommended I buy a theme for better support and options, which I did but it was impracticle to use it because it caused overlaps of the block info and didn't get a response from the designer on how to fix it. The Heytheme would probably have worked nicely if I had began with it. Anyway, I learned a lot along the way and have recently made my second site for my church. That's at www.srvchristianfellowship.com Maybe I can get some paying clients in the future. Thanks for creating the Concrete5 platform and making it available for free. Blessings!

Add-Ons & Themes

Calendar

Add a calendar to your concrete5 site.

Thumbnail

Galleria Image Gallery

Easily create amazing image galleries for showcasing your work, presenting your products, or sharing your photos.

Thumbnail

Google AdSense

Easily make money on your website with Google ads - no HTML knowledge needed.

Thumbnail

Html5 Music

Makes you site future proof with html5 audio!

Thumbnail

Honeypot

Adds the Honeypot method of preventing spam to your site.

Thumbnail

UnoSlider

A fully responsive, touch enabled, mobile optimized slider with caption and CDN support.

Thumbnail