Simultaneous Edits by Different Users

Hey, folks. I've recently run into an issue with my 5.7.5.3 installation. Two members of my user community entered edit mode on the same document. They were both able to make edits to the same block and save the block. The user who saved last had their…

unexpected error updating to 5.7.5.10

I remote updated through the dashboard, then this error message appeared. I have no idea what it means: An unexpected error occurred. Doctrine\Common\Proxy\AbstractProxyFactory::getProxyDefinition(): Failed opening required '/home/jabberjo/public_h…

Proportional Image Size?

Hi, After inserting an image from content block I have assigned width as 220px and height as auto. It appears proportionally. But the problem is, when I make the browser screen narrower like a mobile device to simulate how it will behave on small screen,…

Can't move around the HTML block

Hi, I have a few JS code in html block and can't move around that block. Is this causing by the JS code? Here is the code: [code] For further questions, please contact us at Email address protected by JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript to con…

How do I configure the require_version_comments functionality?

Hi, all. I saw in the 5.7.5.7 release notes that there is a configuration option concrete.misc.require_version_comments to enable the requiring of version comments. I'd love to implement this feature, but I don't know how/where this can be done. My …

Add item to mobile menu in dashboard

Hi I have a question. I have my own package which page in dashboard. How can I add this page to mobile navigation menu ? On rightside menu I can see entry, but on mobile view - no .

Multilang dropdown with flags

How to change the template to show flag together with the drop-down list? Example here: http://www.slawinski.de/ I wanted to use the current dropdown in the system, but something goes wrong.

Best Tool for Broken Link Checking

Is there any add-on which will check for broken links in c5 website or what will be the best possible tool for checking broken links?

Responsivness Issue

Hi community! I am using Fruitful theme and and c5 version is 5.7.5.8 In several pages, we have wide tables which don't act as responsive if I put them in content block. That's why I have created one customs class, which allows scroll left-right. But fo…

Filter Posts