(OLD 5.7 Discussion FORUM)

Error updating.

I use Plesk. I have Concrete installed on a website, and it was necessary to update the concrete version. 1- I made a backup ,. 2- I applied the update. 3- I made another backup What happened?. I get an error and a warning. Warning: Cannot …

Failed update from 5.7.3.1

Hi, Because my hosting party dropped support for PHP 5 I tried to update my old Concrete5 website. I tried to update using the build in tools to the latest 5.7 version. After two updates, it broke, so I went back to my backup files and DB. But when …

a list to export the meta title and descriptions

Hi Im trying to find the table phpmyadmin or qry i can use to somehow populate a list to export the meta title and descriptions of all the products in the old core commerce plugin. any help here will be very much appreciated.

Concrete 5 Dashboard Menu Item not appearing

Hi, I am facing issues when logging into Concrete 5 the dashboard menu item of the backend is not appearing. Please see screenshot "http://prntscr.com/m4ekr1". Previously the dashboard menu is appearing fine and here is the screenshot of that "http://p…

URL encoding

I cannot add special characters like ä, å, ö in the URLs in Concrete 5, can you help me with finding a solution?

Unable to make site live

Encountering the error when moving site to Live. Tried changing the table names to camelcase but still getting the same issue. Details 5.7 concrete version Developed on Windows An exception occurred while executing 'select pkID, pkName, pkD…

Workflow Help

Hi, Can some one help me with this or guide if there is already a plugin available? Can we set the workflow so that the person that submits a job to the workflow receives a notification when their page is published? We also need to have a the m…

Edit bar on home page missing

Hi, I'm a new concrete5 user, working on a site for a small company. I ran into some issues today while trying to add some blocks to the home page, causing an error to show and the home page to no longer display the edit bar. (I can edit other pages an…

Filter Posts