1146 Table 'concrete5_2.userpermissionviewattributeaccesslist' doesn't exist

All because I, under my original Concrete5-installation-created administrator account tried to access 'User Permissions'.

And yes, I did attempt activating 'Advanced Permissions', which did a lot of absolutely nothing. But it did nothing very well!

At any rate, under my second-made-with-a-real-name Admin account, I just got my hands smacked with a virtual ruler for trying to access that area and shoo'd off. From the original admin account, I get this:

An unexpected error occurred.
An exception occurred while executing 'select permission from UserPermissionViewAttributeAccessList where paID = ? and peID = ?' with params ["4", "1"]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'concrete5_2.userpermissionviewattributeaccesslist' doesn't exist

So I've been going through the web and this forum especially, and found some evidence of others having this issue, this thread in particular was especially relevant to my interests. [insert appropriate cat meme]

https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/5-7-discussion/error-user...

I haven't frolicked merrily about in MySQL and PHPMyAdmin since the early 2000s when those fanlist things were all the rage. I could do it my sleep (or half-asleep anyway) but now when I load it up, it's like "hey... you look familiar, I know you from somewhere, don't I? What was your name?" So no big surprise that my own attempt at making my own empty table with the needed name like the person in the above link did was not successful.

I somehow stumbled into the area where to make a new table (I don't remember how to get there, and don't recall how I got there at this point, with all the other searching I've done to figure out what is going wrong.) and put 'userpermissionviewattributeaccesslist' in the table name, and punched 'Save'. Got a popup: "Missing Value In Form!" I clicked on other things, trying to figure that one out, and hit the 'GO' button on the same line as the Table Name and this came up:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ENGINE = InnoDB' at line 1

"It's very pretty, Bishop, but what are we looking for?" - Ripley

I'm looking at MySQL documentation, I'm looking at other posts in the forum, and I'm not terribly certain what is going on here. Any help, pointing toward sites that will help resolve this specific answer, or even a quick and dirty slam-bam-here's-the-answers (which is cheating 'cause I like to hunt down the actual answers - I'm happy with clues and direction hints as I learn more that way, but at this point, I'll take it)

Info:
Browser in use: Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit)
(I can also toss out Chrome and Edge, not sure what versions, as I mainly use those as backups/testing)
Server Platform: IIS (Plesk Onyx)
PHP support version: 5.4.45 (dropped down from 7.x for Concrete5 due to another issue I hit on trying to install)
Current space: 1741.5 MB used of 10 GB (no actual cap, can freely go over with no penalty, same for bandwidth)
Node.js: 6.3.1
Concrete5 is the only current application and table, no addons/themes/etc are currently applied. This is bare bones fresh out of the clamshell.

EmilieBurns

EmilieBurns replied on at Permalink Reply
EmilieBurns
I've not stopped my own searching and digging since posting. I knew I needed the version number for Concrete, but I was still looking for that. Found it, and a host of other details. I'm not sure what all is needed, so I'm just pasting in everything.

# concrete5 Version
Core Version - 5.7.3.1
Version Installed - 5.7.3.1
Database Version - 20150109000000
# concrete5 Packages
None
# concrete5 Overrides
languages/da_DK, languages/de_DE, languages/el_GR, languages/fi_FI, languages/fr_FR, languages/it_IT, languages/ja_JP, languages/nl_NL, languages/ru_RU, languages/sl_SI, languages/sv_SE, languages/tr_TR
# concrete5 Cache Settings
Block Cache - On
Overrides Cache - On
Full Page Caching - Off
Full Page Cache Lifetime - Every 6 hours (default setting).
# Server Software
Microsoft-IIS/8.5

Also, is this what I should do to resolve my problem with making a table for the missing part that's causing this error? If not, where should I be focusing?

https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/packages/custom-datab...
JohntheFish replied on at Permalink Reply
JohntheFish
Are you on a localhost or on a server? The reason I ask is the missing table name is all lowercase. Concrete table names are mixed case. The actual table name should be UserPermissionViewAttributeAccessList.

A standard WAMP localhost is not case sensitive, so you would get table names like the missing one. But move such a site from WAMP to an online linux server and all the tables will throw such errors.
EmilieBurns replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
EmilieBurns
Just checked; localhost (8443 if that matters any?) and everything's lowercase.

There isn't a file like the one in the subject line though, lowercase or mixed. Attaching a screenshot of the area where it should be.
EmilieBurns replied on at Permalink Reply
EmilieBurns
Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?