5.7 user permissions bug or faulty use ?
Here's what i did:
- create a new group 'User Management'
- create a new user 'user A' and added it to the new user group
- went into user permission and activated them all (accept 'sign in as user') for the new user group
- went into sitemap and give permissions to view 'dashboard' and 'members' page
I logged in as my new user and i can get to the members page. BUT... i can't see any users and i'm not able to add new ones.
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?
I'm on 184.108.40.206
Ill open up a bug report for this.
I'm not sure exactly why the Add User permission isn't working without this change, however.
Thanks for looking into this, your solution works. I think this should be changed when adding user permission too.
(1) The Search User page reports back 'Access Denied'
(2) The Add User page does not show any Registration Data or Groups, not worried about the missing Groups but I would like the users in the particular group to be able to fill in the extra Registration Data that has been set up.
Any ideas? (ver 220.127.116.11)