5.7.4+ Invalid Token Error and .htaccess URL Redirects - SOLVED1 user found helpful
* Unable to clear cache
* Unable to save changed cache settings
* Submit buttons do not work
* Exception thrown when users attempt to submit form on frontend
* Attempting to log back in after logging in results in "Invalid Token Error."
1. Revert to pre-borked state with site and database backup.
2. Clear browser cache.
3. Remove/comment out any URL rewrites from .htaccess.
4. Login as admin.
5. Update to 5.7.4+ through your method of choice.
6. Reintroduce https and/or canonical redirects through dashboard under "URLs and Redirection".
Hope this helps someone else, and thanks to EC_Joe for assisting in running this problem down.
> appeared successful...
Pardon my question, but I haven't been following C5 too closely as of late... Is there now a way to "update" a 5.6.x site to 5.7, or did you manually "migrate" the site?
I tried to edit the post, but concrete5.org will not allow me to log in at this time. Instead, when I try to log in, conceret5.org states "Sign In Error. This user is inactive. Please contact us regarding this account." I will remedy this typo ASAP.
From: concrete5 Community [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 7:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 5.7.4+ Invalid Token Error and .htaccess URL Redirects - SOLVED : 5.7 Discussion