Getting a 403 error message editing Mega Menu

I have now got my website running live and when I go to a particular page the Mega Menu in the global area shows all the menus open, not just the menu for the 'Ministries' page. I tried to edit the menu in the Dashboard and when saving I get this error message

-----------------------
403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied! Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web ServerPlease be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.
-----------------------

Could my host provider be blocking me from modifying scripts. I had no issues on my local test server. This is happening on any computer I use to do updates.

Thanks
Phil

tambopc

MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
MrKDilkington
Hi tambopc,

I recommend posting to the Mega Menu add-on support forum:
https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/mega-menu1/support...
tambopc replied on at Permalink Reply
tambopc
Problem sorted
The issue was with my host server provider. Their Lightspeed filtering program detected the Mega menu script as suspicious and blocked it. When I kept trying to edit the menu the host server detected it as possible malicious software and blocked my IP address. I contacted them and they made an allowance in Lightspeed for the Mega Menu and unblocked the IP address. So everything is working great now.

Phil