Event 'on_form_submission' for Express Form

Hello, Legacy Form block has an event 'on_form_submission', but it seems that Express Form does not. It will be nicer if Express Form also has an event 'on_form_submission'. I hope an event 'on_form_submission' allows us, * Send auto-reply to the…

FontAwesome

Hello Concrete5 members, Jordif created an great block called Redactor. with that addon I could insert Fontawesome icons within the text editor block. Unfortunate it doesn't work with the text editor block in Concrete5.8.1 ! I was hoping someone c…

Hide Block on Mobile Devices

Hello! I'm writing as a complete coding amateur and looking for bit of step by step assistance. I'm hoping to edit a certain block on a page (chasingtailrun.com) so it remains hidden on mobile devices. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

code géocounteur

Hello, I installed a geo counter to try and I no longer have access to the code ... I can no longer modify the block ... http://fabriqueamusique.fr/

express detail block with edit function

I think the name says it all. Editing entities in the dashboard is difficult and not a task I would give to my non-tech clients. Being able to use the express list block to find an entity and open it in a detail block that would allow for editing would ce…

Drop Down Express Object List in Forms

After upgrading to concrete5 8.1 I've created a number of express data objects with attributes and relationships between each other. When adding the association as a data set in an object's form, you are able to select the object based on the first at…

Email generated by Form block ends up in Junk email folder

Hi, One of my clients has reported an issue with emails generated from the "Form" block in her website, which ends up in her Junk email folder. Is there any way I can change the email address this is being sent from. Currently I believe it picks up t…

Sharing Blog Posts to Facebook

Hello all, I have been experiencing something quite odd with my blog posts. On one particular blog post, I have tried sharing it (copying and pasting) the link to Facebook and Facebook is pulling (or rather adding) additional terms to the titles. I ha…

Adding A Full Width Image Under The Header

Hi! I'm pretty green at this... but... I wonder if anyone can help me add my own image as a full width bar just below the header? I'm using the standard Elemental Theme. I might even like to add the nav bar into this image area... if that's possible…

Contact Form Not Working

Hello, the contact form on my site has suddenly stopped working. I checked the logs and see many errors. Some are listed below and attached. No email address is getting through. Have tried 4 different ones to date (yahoo, gmail and two in the office). Ple…

Filter Posts