Contact Form Not Working

Hello, the contact form on my site has suddenly stopped working. I checked the logs and see many errors. Some are listed below and attached. No email address is getting through. Have tried 4 different ones to date (yahoo, gmail and two in the office). Ple…

Looking for an Opt-in/Opt-out for the guestbook/comment block

I am hosting a small readers club area on my site. Only registered users are able to access and they are all able to make comments on a recent book or section that we are all reading or studying together. I am trying to find a way to allow all the members…

get in touch - contact form

Hello, I want to use the standard block for the contact form. But I can't save changes properly (e.g. adding the email address where the request has to be sent.. or the text after sending the request etc.) All the time, after I put in the text and add…

Form Layout

Hopefully I have picked the correct forum and this may seem like a stupid question but here goes. With most sites being responsive today, if the form block is added to a , let's say fullpage template, it spreads each question across the entire page. Is th…

Paid job - AfterPay addon for Community eComemrce

Happy New Years all... I am hoping someone out there might be happy to take on a paid job of integrating AfterPay (https://www.afterpay.com.au/for-merchants/) into the Concrete5 Community eCommerce addon? I will pay for development and the developer…

File upload in form block

Why there's no file upload function in new form block? This is a must have feature. Gonna use old form for now. Just requesting this feature to be added in new block in future.

Nested blocks to Clipboard

Hello, First: I love Concrete5. Maybe Conrete5 is was not a drag and drop website builder in the original concept. But I use concrete5 with bootstrap3 and it awesome. Just only a few functions I miss at this time. I like drag and drop website builder …

health, business,marketing

I would like to meet up amidst a person open to snatching another involved in informative issues about our situation, get in touch me over my site whenever you see the same. http://purathrive.daniele-guido.info

Automated Jobs not working

Hello, I have made custom job. It is use xml file. I install this job but not work. I give us the code, and please can you tel me where I made the mistake : [code] RESULTSET->ROW as $pfl) { $data = array( 'cName' => $pfl->COL[1]->DATA…

Download Block

A better download block is needed with the folloowing features: - External Hosting - Allow items download to be hosted at external URLs such as dropbox, drive, or other locations. Unlimited site hosting is only unlimited until you reach the limit. …

Filter Posts