Block Requests

How to call an Express object from a block controller?

Hello, I use an Express object made from the C5.8 dashboard. I did a custom block and I would like to get my Express object in my block controller to pass it to my view. I try to do this in the view() method but it doesn't work :-/ Should I add som…

New C5 Block: Student Password for Online Course

This C5 block allows me to assign a specific password that automatically begins on a certain date, and then automatically ends on a certain date. Also, one website is available to multiple student passwords. That's my Block Request. Thank you very mu…

Photo uploads

Hi we have a members area where users have to sign in to access, I would like to add the ability for members to upload photos for use in galleries. Would anyone know of an add on or a way to do this please?

Looking for .. carousel news

Hi everybody, I am using Concrete 8.2.1 I need to install a carousel ou slider with one news ans to show another one after delay...and another one .. and .. Any suggestion to do that with 8.2.1 ? I buy one add-on : pages-carousel, but I need Concr…

next-previous block

Hallo! How can I get arrows for the next_previous block? I want only arrows to navigate through a scond site-level, is this possibel by an easy way? (and no link names) Thx.

Snapshot

I have a new addon for taking screengrabs, device camera/webcam/selfies and drag & drop uploading from in-page with title/description entry and image editing before upload. Its currently under review and awaiting marketplace approval. In the mean time …

Filter Posts