$100 for a Product Catalog

Hey Guys,

I need a simple Product Catalog (Block): With image, simple details "truncated" and a details page for each product.

Willing to pay at least $100 for this, let me know if you are interested in helping me out. Can pay via PayPal.

hauke replied on at Permalink Reply
hauke
Hi there,

I programmed some sort of a product catalog. Have a look right here:

http://www.maresoleil.de/concrete/maresoleil/boote/...

It works a bit complicated, though. In order to have all items show up on the right submenu, you first have to create a new page and add the product catalog block on this page. There you enter all details you want and save it.
To show the overview on the first page, I modified the page list block and made it searching for the product block on every single page below. If the block is found, you can get for example the preview image to be shown.
Remo replied on at Permalink Reply
Remo
this site is quite nice!

but nothing happens when I push the "Online Buchen" button...?
hauke
Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for you comments.
@ Remo: Yeah, you're right, the site is still in progress but the "Online-Buchen"-Function should be up soon.
@Scott: Definitely a good idea. I could post my modified page list block if someone is interested.

Regards
Hauke
ScottC replied on at Permalink Reply
ScottC
but again I just wanted to say nice website.

I think foxycart would drop in there really nicely.
hauke
Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on a public version of this block to post it on the marketplace, so everybody can use it. Will take me approximatley three more weeks to go.

Regards
Hauke
ScottC
looks great.
Matt replied on at Permalink Reply
Great work!
ScottC
Hauke, nice thinking.

I was going to go for something like a collection preview block for certain pagetypes.