web page fail to start due a 'catcable error'

Permalink
Hey All

I have problem entering my web pagewww.www.ingeborg-søren2015.dk...

Whenever I try to login, I get this error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class BlockRecord could not be converted to string in /var/www/xn--ingeborg-sren2015-90b.dk/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache/Core.php on line 361

Can anybody please help?
This is a webpage for a wedding, and I need to have it up and running. I've contacted the web host company, and they say this error message is related to the CMS.

Thanks in advance!
Soren

View Replies:
yogacare replied on at Permalink Reply
Hey All,

I have exactly the same problem and would appreciate any help to solve this fatal problem.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class BlockRecord could not be converted to string in /var/www/yogacare.dk/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache/Core.php on line 361
My website yogacare.dk needs to be running for my business and workshop events.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes
Krystyna
hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
If you go into the website files and delete all of the cache files does this continue to happen? This almost seems like a corrupted cache file, or like a block was cached and then the block was deleted from the site.
yogacare replied on at Permalink Reply
I can't access my files which is really weird. When I try to get access through the concrete 5 site and login to admin the same message comes up.
hutman replied on at Permalink Reply
hutman
When I say access your files, I mean use FTP or your Control Panel to access the files on the server, nothing through the Concrete5 Dashboard.
DKuser replied on at Permalink Reply
Hello

I have also this problem on two domains. I have tried to delete the cache in the files\cache directory via FTP - but this does not solve the issue. When i enter my domains i get the quoted errormessage on the frontpage.

An interesing observation: The two other persons who have reported the error is for the domains: yogacare.dk and www.www.ingeborg-søren2015.dk.... I have looked them up - and they are hosted on the Danish version of Unoeuro.com. The two domains i am haveing trouble with are also hosted on Danish unoeuro.com. So perhaps unoeuro have updated something which is not compatible with Concrete5?

Any suggestions? As of no i can see that both yogacare.dk andwww.www.ingeborg-søren2015.dk... are down. As well as the webpages that i operate.
ingeborgsoeren replied on at Permalink Reply
My buddy solved the problem (but maybe only a short term fix)

Go to your file manager on Unoeuro.com (log in to your profile, chose file manger in the menu to the left).

Then follow the path given in the error message. Open the core.php file, go to line 361 and disable the code by "//" at the beginning of the line.

When this line in the code in the core.php is disabled everything works like a charm.

Dont know how the problem has started, but it could be that either concrete5 or Unoeuro has made an update that is not a 100% compliant with each others systems ?
DKuser replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi Ingeborgsorensen

Thank you for the quick fix. I have tried it on my domains as well - and it seems to work with this "hack". I am fully aware that this is not an optimal solution - but now it works again - at least for a time...

Thank you :-)

DKuser
DKuser replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi Ingeborgsorensen

Thank you for the quick fix. I have tried it on my domains as well - and it seems to work with this "hack". I am fully aware that this is not an optimal solution - but now it works again - at least for a time...

Thank you :-)

DKuser
yogacare replied on at Permalink Reply
Thank you kindly for sharing and to your buddy.
Cheers
ecabrera21 replied on at Permalink Reply
Just have the same error. My page bq-consulting.com is hosted on justhost. Commenting the line solved the problem. Thanks!
MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
MrKDilkington
Another Danish user of UnoEuro had their website crash recently.

They posted "I use UnoEuro and has recently has updated the Web server from PHP 5.3 to PHP 5.6"
https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/update-concr...

Their issue is a little more complicated based on how they attempted to fix the issue.
barbarabiskopsto replied on at Permalink Reply
This fixed it for me also :)