theme does not adopt new google font.

I try to add some new fonts to current theme but i do not succeed in this. Fonts not show and not available. Is there limit or what how many font theme can use? I don't understand what i do wrong.

concrete5 cloud - winning your hosting business....

If you missed the town hall this morning, I've embedded the part you should watch below. TL:DR> We're building a cloud hosting setup as part of the new concrete5.org and we're really eager to make it compelling for YOU. Help us out by letting us know …

Document Library

I't trying to add the document library to concrete 5 - 8.3.2 it's at site www.sccpatrol.org. I've added permissions block permissions to view. All I'm trying to do is search, view and download files I can't get it to do anything.. I'm lost .. Please …

Problems with Columns

I am using concrete 8.5.1 and have started to use Webii's Image Popup add-on which in itself works fine. I have created two custom styles mfp-floatleft and mfp-floatright with content [code] { float: left; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; }…

Issue with pop-up pages that should not be there

Hello, I hope maybe there is someone wise out there who can help me to figure this out. On my web-page (grenlandspusen.no) I sometimes (at least by new refresh) I get a pop-up window when clicking one of the first pages on the front page (Forside or Kon…

Same Content Block Duplicated on Multiple Pages

Hello, Is there a plugin made or does anyone have a solution for having the same block(s) of content show on other pages without have to recreate that same block. Say we have a column div for "Sponsors" and we have 5 or some variable of sponsors with i…

Filter Posts