500 Internal Server Error

Guys
I was editing this sitehttp://91.109.7.116/~caroline/ and updating a page type with a stack. This took ages so canceled it.

The site then reverted to a blue screen with the message:
=======================================================
500 Internal Server Error

The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

91.109.7.116/~caroline/index.php?cID=126 (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to 91.109.7.116's WebMaster.

Apache/2.0.64 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.64 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 91.109.7.116 Port 80
====================================================
I can get into the site by using the dashboard login URl and see the admin area but when I go out onto the site sometimes I can use the nav to change page, others the same error message appears.

I suspect a file has been corrupted somewhere. Anybody had the same please?

Ian

igrieves

mhawke replied on at Permalink Reply
mhawke
Randon 500 Server errors are rarely caused by concrete5. The message says to forward that error to the host. I would contact tech support for your host (Heart Internet?) and ask them about it.
gocabraless replied on at Permalink Reply
gocabraless
Looks good for me!
igrieves replied on at Permalink Reply
igrieves
Hi

Pages I am returned to an old version seem to load OK. It's when you get inside Admin then navigate to the site the message appears.
ronyDdeveloper replied on at Permalink Reply
ronyDdeveloper
Check that page type where you were trying to add the stack. If it is still there, try to delete that stack. And clear your cache.

Rony
igrieves replied on at Permalink Reply
igrieves
Thansk Rony, tried that but no luck. What does seem to work is going back to an old version of the pages which is odd. There mus be a central file somewhere thats corrupted. Anyway I am trying to re build the site on another platform so please hold for now.