Installation hangs with 504 Gateway Time-Out Error - Version 18.104.22.168
The Installation of Concrete5 Version 22.214.171.124 doesn't works for me. The installation process is stopping after roundabout 15 seconds with an 504 Gateway Time-Out Error-Message.
What I did so far to solve the problem:
- contacted the server support team (they gave up after 30 min live support)
- tried to install concrete5 on another webspace - different provider (same error)
- tried to install from a different computer from another city (no success)
- tried to install without sample content (no success)
- installed directly to html root directory (no success)
- increased the max execution time from 32M to 128M in php.ini (no success)
I did alter the 'footer.php file' located in /concrete/themes/default/elements but have reverted to original version and still get the hang.
Ah ha on reverting to original I have sorted the problem...I take it there is a requirement for concrete5 details on footer and log in link?
I'd like to remove these any ideas?
1) Install Concrete5 on your local machine first (i.e.. with MAMP). If you running into an timeout error set the "max_execution_time" for your php scripts to an higher value (i.e. 180 seconds). This can be done by editing the php.ini configuration file.
2) Export your local concrete5 database (i.e. with phpMyAdmin)
3) Import your local concrete5 database into your remote server (i.e. with phpMyAdmin)
4) Upload all concrete5 files from you local system to your remote server
5) Update the database connection settings in config.php on your remote server
6) mmmhhh ... login ;)