Logs - 100+ pages of Exception Occured...LazyLoad_Advertisement

Greetings,
Not sure where to post this question/support request. Although my site uses the block Lazyload Advertisement, I can't find who sells or supports it. I noticed in my Reports/Logs page that there are 195 pages of entries, most (but not all) of which say this:
Nov 1, 2018, 10:53:08 PM Exceptions Guest Exception Occurred: /home/netkno5/public_html/packages/advertisement/blocks/lazyload_advertisement/controller.php:83 Call to a member function getAdvertisementId() on null (0)
Only the date changes.
I use the Lazyload Advertisements block to add Advertisements to the pages of my site. We started doing that a while back (while still running on 5.6 or 5.7 because using the regular Advertisements block we were getting double the impressions reported vs actual. The lazy load solved the issue for us at that time.
The site is now on 8.4.3.http://www.netknots.com and seems to be running fine and the ads displaying and reporting correctly but I am wondering about the log report.
Thanks,
John

slojes

mnakalay replied on at Permalink Reply
mnakalay
Hey John,

There are only 2 ads packages in the marketplace, one of which is not available for sale at the moment and as far as I know none of them offered a lazy loading function.

Are you sure yours was not a modified version?

As for the error you see everywhere, it would probably be easy enough to find out why it's happening and fix it. The error message makes it clear where to look and what to look for.

Feel free to contact me privately if you'd like me to have a look.