mysql error 1146 Table doesn't exist

Hi, few days ago I had an error when I have removed GroupDocs add on :

mysql error: [1051: Unknown table 'btgroupdocsviewer'] in EXECUTE("drop table btgroupdocsviewer")

Now when i want to connect to the website I have this database error occuring :

mysql error: [1146: Table 'renorr_conc75.Packages' doesn't exist] in EXECUTE("select pkgID, pkgName, pkgIsInstalled, pkgDescription, pkgVersion, pkgHandle, pkgDateInstalled from Packages where pkgIsInstalled = 1 order by pkgID asc")

Any idea how I can fix this ?
I'm totally noob so if you can explain clearly how I can fix my database it would be very kind.

TorstenKelsch replied on at Permalink Reply
TorstenKelsch
It seems like there is something left in the database after deinstalling the package. If you can log into your concrete5 installation, make a database backup. Otherwise, use a tool like phpMyAdmin to backup your database.

After that, search within the tables Packages and BlockTypes for leftovers. Also, you can delete the table btgroupdocsviewer.

Please notice:
a) make a backup first,
b) you should be well versed with restoring a database via phpMyAdmin or from the concrete5 dashboard,
c) and absolutely no guarantee from me!
goutnet replied on at Permalink Reply
The Packages table holds information of installed packages.

If you have no packages installed on your server, you can create an empty table, fire your MySQL client or any other and issue the following SQL statement :

CREATE TABLE `Packages` (
  `pkgID` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `pkgName` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `pkgHandle` varchar(64) NOT NULL,
  `pkgDescription` text,
  `pkgDateInstalled` datetime NOT NULL,
  `pkgIsInstalled` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `pkgVersion` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  `pkgAvailableVersion` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`pkgID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `pkgHandle` (`pkgHandle`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

If this is the only tables that were removed, that should work. If you had any other packages install though, your site might continue to break.

Good luck.