Unable to Connect to Community - Blank Screen2 users found helpful
The site was long ago linked to a Concrete account but it is lost. I delete the records of it by performing:
DELETE from Config where cfKey = 'MARKETPLACE_SITE_TOKEN';
DELETE from Config where cfKey = 'MARKETPLACE_SITE_URL_TOKEN';
I reboot apache and mysql instance and then log-in to try to connect. The space on the page is blank.
I can execute the upgrade process successfully to 126.96.36.199 and then 188.8.131.52, the page looks the same in all versions.
The screenshot attached is in 5.6 but it looks about the same in each.
I, too, experienced this blank screen phenomenon. It happened after installing SSL certificate to my site host, and effectively changing my site to https:// sitewide. c5 then complained that the base URL had changed, but I was unable to change it on either side to accept the new connection to marketplace. I looked in the database Config table, but the marketplace token rows did not exist to be deleted. I disabled and cleared all caches on both client and server sides to no avail.
My solution was as follows:
1. Delete the corresponding Project from my concrete5.
2. View Source code of blank community connect window displayed at Add Functionality link on my site.
3. Search resulting page source for:
4. Click the link contained therein. It looks something like this (i've edited this example for demonstration purposes):
<iframe class="ccm-marketplace-frame-connect" id="ccm-marketplace-frame-14092XXXXXX" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="300" src="http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/connect/-/register_step1?ts=14092XXXXXX&csiBaseURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com&csiURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com&csToken=1M6MiFjusMuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTcQQn58fEnazLr5x5CNuj2lBD3vzMNj&csReferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com%2Findex.php%2Fdashboard%2Fextend%2Fconnect%2Fconnect_complete%2F&csName=Your Site Title"></iframe>
5. The successful connection dialog appears above the blank box on your connect to community page on the dashboard.
6. Return to the Add Functionality page on your dashboard and behold.
FWIW, this is what worked for me when the dialog was blank.
I was pulling out my hair until I found your post!