Left Coast Time :)

Lets show some Pacific Coast pride and change the time stamp of these forums to Pacific time instead of Eastern !!

Concrete5 Contact forms not working

Here is the error when submit a form. try it at www.chadwickpharmacy.co.nz/contact/ It happens on a fresh new install of c5 latest version. -------------------------- Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /c5/ind…

Concrete5 Contact forms not working

Here is the error when submit a form. try it at www.chadwickpharmacy.co.nz/contact/ It happens on a fresh new install of c5 latest version. -------------------------- Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /c5/ind…

External Forms

Hi everyone. I'm using C5 in a website for the first time and I wanted to create an 'external form' using the block. How can I make C5 save the values entered in the form into my form database, so all administrators can view the results?

Ecommerce

Newbie – is their a Ecommerce for Concrete Thanks

How do I hide the files index

the folder with all of my uploaded folders is visible if you right click and view image and take the file name out of the address bar you can see an unordered list of all the images. I would like this to be hidden.

None of my C5 Contact pages work??

Hey guys, All my c5 contact pages when submitted jsut say page not found. Can you check it out at www.chadwickpharmacy.co.nz/contact/ I have generated sitemap, and using seo freindly urls with the htaccess info updated in there too. Any pointers?

File/Folder Creation and File Management Schema

Quote from Andrew - ref: http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/chat/large_site_scalability "Heh, we're still very much supporting UNIX =) all this statement means is that, in the past, we had dumped every single file uploaded to a site into the roo…

GREAT

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I love this thing, I can put in any template I want with this. What a great product!!!! I'm working on a Bistro site and it took me just one day to install this and get the first page done. Just wai…

Filter Posts