Developing (v7+)

8.4+ Leaflet maps error or maybe caching?

I have a few Leaflet maps on a page + some 2Gis maps (which are also based on the Leaflet library). I use a LocationIQ map service: https://locationiq.com/docs-html/index.html#desktop-maps-with-leaflet . Then I load the 3 scripts in my page header (in con…

Image hover not working

Hi there, I have several images, hover is not working unless I settle the constraint ratio option. But even if I do, the images don't load unless you hover them first, so the page looks broken. Any help? Thank you! V.

File manager evolution

Hi, Any idea to have thumbails not square and bigger in file manager ? Like this picture ? Thank you

Guest user login as a registered user

cannot seem to get Guest account to login as a registered account in the system $uID = 2; $u = new User(); $u->logout(); $u->loginByUserID($uID); //does not work $u->logIn(); //does not work $u = User::getByUserID($uID, true);//does not wor…

Calendar Bug

Hello, There is a big bug with the agenda. When creating an event over several months, it is displayed in the calendar back-office but on the public side, the event stops at the end of the month. In the management the page is reloaded and no problem of…

Want to run multiple sites with one load of core files

Hi there, We ahve a client that sells products on his site and recruits Dealers to join the effort. He has his main website and each signed dealer gets a subdomain and has basically the same website with the exception of 2 pages. Since he wants to expa…

Class \Concrete\Attribute\\Controller does not exist

Hi there, I am intending to upgrade the version of Concrete5, however, it ended showing errors, after trying to restore the files, different errors started showing. I then made a new clean installation and uploaded the database, the website error s…

Get template attribute to form

I would like to implement a page attribute such as a photo or text to a form and receive information as form result. I will be have a lot of pictures and I do not want to create a lot of forms for every picture, but only take the attribute from the page t…

Issues when upgrading

Hello, I am upgrading a page from v. 8.2.1. to 8.5.1. and I am running in constant issues after upgrade. For example on a few pages where I have custom made block I am now getting error "Entity of type 'Concrete\Core\Entity\Attribute\Value\Value\…

how to clear cache of thumbnail image of file manager

I uploaded the image from file manager and refresh page. but thumb nail doesn't display original image. How to clear cache of thumbnail image of file manager? [code]$b = File::getByID(1); $a = Loader::helper('concrete/asset_library'); echo $a->fi…

Filter Posts