Developing (v7+)

Conflicts in core with PHP/7.2.20

We're having some major issues with slowness on our server. I'm wondering if the php processing is causing some of the headache? Anyone know of any conflicts with PHP/7.2.20 and Concrete 5.8?

File Manager selector - filter

I'm trying to make a new file selector field which when clicked has the file manager pre-filtered by a certain attribute. I tried taking a look at the edit form for the "Image" block, as I noticed that whenever you click on the "choose image" button, …

Custom calendar event attributes within page template

Hi Need some help. How do I use custom attributes from calendar events in custom page templates Online i saw this: $event->getAttribute() but it isnt working. I don't want to use the calendar event block. I just want to echo each attribute value ou…

Converting HTML to C5

Hello, I was easily able to convert the homepage to a template, but how would I add pages? Ideally, I would like to do the same thing I did to convert the homepage for the remaining 50 pages or so. All HTML is fine for now. Thank you in advance…

Custom Block: Rick Text Editor in form.php (?)

OK So my Question is pretty simple: I want my Custom Block to able to implement the rich text editor while in Edit/Add mode. I have my Custom Block already created in the **application/blocks/** directory. Controller, db.xml, view all created and w…

Autonav's large number of database queries

I've had an issue recently where there was a lot of load time for a site. While working on it, one thing I noticed is that the autonav is making 500+ SQL queries every time that it loads. Even after caching the block, it would still make that many queries…

Internal page link

This is a really dumb newbie question but despite tearing my hair out I cant get internal page links to work [code] go to top [/code] That should all I need to do but I have tried every possible combination with zero success Any help most ap…

Doctrine discriminator mapping error

Hi, I've created a custom attibute in my package based on this document: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/attributes/advanced-creating-a-custom-attribute-category Now I get this error: Entity 'Concrete\Package\PackageName\Entity\Attri…

Filter Posts