Building with concrete5

Creating values for site attributes/keys

Hi, During the installation of my package I create a few Sets in the 'site' category in those sets I create some attributes (SiteKey) so people can edit some basic settings in their website (stuff like company logo, company name). [code] $key = array…

OpenID Connect and C5

Hi folks ) I use 8.0.3 I have been looking for a suitable module to implement OpenID connect. One of our client uses self hosted "OpenID connect" server. I would prefer set clientID, secret, endpoints what required and get it done. But surpri…

Check if Page is Public

I am programmatically displaying a list of child pages, but I need to not show pages that haven't been published. [code] foreach($children as $child){ if(Page::getByID($child)->SOMESORTOFCODEHERETOCHECKIFITSPUBLISHED){ //DO STUFF } }…

Moved the Home folder into the Sitemap folder by mistake

When in the Full Sitemap view I foolishly moved the Home folder into the Dashboard folder and then to the Sitemap folder. Where do I move the Home folder to so it shows up under the Sitemap under the Add Pages section?

Working with Express objects programmatically

Hi, Liking the new Express objects. However, documentation is lacking severely when it comes to working with Express in code. The couple of videos posted don't really cut the mustard if you want to do some serious work with these. Actually, document…

Moving Site from One Directory to Another

We have our production site is in 'example.com/something' directory and now want to make another copy of the production site. So I have done the following steps: 1. Create a new directory named example.com/something1test 2. Exported the database of our …

I added a new template and lost all content!

I have a concrete 5.7.5.9 site with a custom theme. We started testing and development of the site with a few templates. We needed an additional page template, so I created one and put it in the theme folder. I went to dashboard/page and themes/themes …

Filter Posts