Developing (v7+)

Check if page has been submitted to workflow?

I'd like to determine if a version of a page has been saved, but not yet submitted to workflow. How does one check if a page has been submitted to workflow? If you visit a page in edit mode that has been submitted to workflow it says so when you load the…

"www" get (automaticly) added to url

I created a block using "Block Builder". In that block I added an option to add a file (mp3), and load in in some custom html (and js: https://github.com/Freeedle/Essential-Audio-Player). Everything works when I add the block. I add the mp3 publish the pa…

Paid content/Subscription/Membship Addon

Hello Team, We are looking for a Paid content/Subscription/Membership addon so that users have to pay for the premium content over the website. We have a lot of content over the website and we will filter out the free content and premium content. The f…

Won't allow me to edit page

Hi, I have seen a couple of these questions on the forum but no one has been able to answer my needs. My Home page won't allow me to edit and at the bottom, this message is there. However all other pages are fine and allow me to edit them. Fatal e…

Canonical URL without redirect

Hello Team, We are facing issues with our Alias domain having been indexed on Google and would like to remove it from Google searches as quickly as possible. Our main domain is available for the public. Since our site uses Cloudflare and Ezoic, we u…

Autonav page speed

I have a site that has over 500pages in the news section, this is killing the autonav on the frontend even though all those pages are excluded from the nav. Does anyone know a way to speed up the autonav?

DocumentLibrary block throws error if 'Items Per Page' is set to 0

I'm not sure why they did it but a client of mine set the 'Items Per Page' to zero and it caused an error. It was an easy fix for me to make but the average joe will have a dead page. The error was... "Pagerfanta \ Exception \ LessThan1MaxPerPageExcep…

Registering a custom plugin in the rich text editor

According to https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/packages/overview "In general, when building a package, you'll start by building your item of functionality (block type, theme, etc…) in your application/ folder, and installing it manually th…

Bug in on_file_version_approve event?

I am trying to check all files during the upload process to see if they are PDF documents, and if so, to ensure they are not "scanned" PDFs but rather documents that contain readable text (for accessibility purposes). I was able to get the PDFParser libra…

Stuck on making template for Express List Block - Showing images

Hey Folks, Since the Slack/IRC bridge seems to be broken, I'm going to post here, hopefully I can get some help. I'm trying to create a template for the Express List Block, initially to override when Images are present. Currently the block just says…

Filter Posts