Additional Fields on Registration Form1 user found helpful
I'd like to add first and second name fields!
2. Under "Add attribute" select "Text" and click "Add"
3. For the first name add these:
- Handle (for technical reasons): first_name
- Name (this will show up to your users): First name
- Check both boxes under "Searchable"
- Check "Displayed in Public profile" (I guess you want this)
- Check "Editable in Profile."
- Check "Show on Registration Form."
4. Click "Add"
Then repeat this for the last name and there you go.
Antti / Mainio
To change that, you'd need to override the single page view layer of that page.
There's some info on how to do that:
a quick question on this, is there a way to submit the details of a registration form then take the registrant to a custom page?
So the product example would be details of the registrant sent and then they are taken to a payment window.
Many thanks in advance.