Concrete5 8.2 pagination broken?

Permalink 1 user found helpful
Hello,

Yesterday I upgraded from 8.1 to 8.2

Seems to work except one thing:

The pagination on a page list doesn't work correctly anymore. When I'm logged in, it's fine, bet when I'm logged out, only the start and end buttons are visible, but not the pages between. Perhaps a permission problem?

Does anbody have an idee what could be the reason? I deleted the cache, but that didn't change anything.

I attach 2 screenshots so you can see what I mean.

Thanks for your help,
Harald

2 Attachments

HarryVienna
View Replies:
MrKDilkington replied on at Permalink Reply
MrKDilkington
Hi HarryVienna,

I can confirm this.

A GitHub issue was created.
https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/5742...
HarryVienna replied on at Permalink Reply
HarryVienna
Hello!

Thank you for creating the issue on github. I also have seen the answer of aembler.

This can only be a joke?? Why does the admin need to see pages but everybody else not? It's exactly the other way around.

Now concrete5 is the only system I know that's unable to display the page numbers. Congratulations to the developers!

Cheers
Harald
ramonleenders replied on at Permalink Reply
ramonleenders
The pagination for the "Search" block ain't working either. Is that supposed to be right too? Even the number of results is -1. Then they can only see the first [x] results without pagination...
HarryVienna replied on at Permalink Reply
HarryVienna
That's really interesting. Instead of thinking about their broken software architeture, they just omit a very basic feature. Strange decission...
HarryVienna replied on at Permalink Reply
HarryVienna
I just updated to 8.2.1 an now pagination works again!
Justin1978 replied on at Permalink Reply
Justin1978
Hmmm, that explains a lot. I have an addon (Page Picker Plus) in the marketplace and suddenly the pagination didn't work (I got a support request). With pagination enabled the number of items displayed was multiplied. In version 8.2.1 this is gone again. Glad to see it wasn't my code :)